Thursday, February 06, 2014

Latest and Pretty Darn Great!

As I return to this blog, I feel I should start with the most important thing that happened last year…
The birth of Robert William Lyle.

 Labor was longish (almost 24 hours), but not bad at all 
and I got to have my own doctor in attendance…awesome!

 Before we knew it, Robby was with us and he was super cute, even as a newborn.
He weighed in at 7 lbs 5 oz, and 19 inches long.

 He was pretty sweet from the start--I love how newborns cuddle on your chest!

 Of course, he bonded with his daddy right away.
And the kids loved him!

 Bradley was so proud of his newest little brother.

 Tommy loved and adored his little buddy.
They share a special bond already!

 Audrey was very possessive of the little guy.
"He's MY baby!"

 We got to bring him home on the third day. 
It was so nice to be out of the hospital!

And there we were…a complete, not-so-little family!
Welcome Robby!

No comments: